Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 16

The person that inspires me the most? There isn't just one person in particular. Everybody that reminds me that God is all I "need" inspires me. The one person that reminds me of that daily is a lady named Angie. I have an Aunt Angie that told me about this girls blog http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html one day a few years ago and how she layed in her bed and cried all night reading her story. I had forgotten about this until last year. I had had a lot on my mind and been praying a lot and kind of mad at God and questioning him. I was blog jumping and came across her blog from my Aunts' page. I started reading and I finally put two and two together and realized this was the blog that I had heard about.

So I started from the beginning and started to read. I realized my problems were minute in comparison to what she had gone through. Now that I am a mother her story stirs my emotions on a deeper level. I went back the other night and reread her story again and sat at the computer bawling and thanking God for giving me Jones......a healthy Jones.

I have a friend who is either mad at the world or mad at God and sometimes I don't have the words to respond. Anytime she hears something evil about the world she gets mad at God and wonders why he "let" that happen. She always questions why he chose that person for tragedy and not that person? I get so frustrated talking with her and always end the convo with, "you just don't get it!" One day she asked me what I would do if something ever happened to Cody or Jones and that I would probably blame God and be mad at him. I had to think for a minute. I told her that of course I would probably have a mental breakdown for a bit, but that in the end God is the only person that you need, the only person that won't let you down. God has given me Cody and Jones and they are the icing on my cake! And it is really good icing! and if I didn't have that I wouldn't blame God. She still didn't get it......anyways.......


If you need a little inspiration in your life you should definitely read her story on her blog. You know that feeling you would get when you were younger after coming home from church camp? The high you would have for God? If you do read it, grab a box of Kleenex!


Sorry no picture again. I didn't want to steal a pic:(

2 comments:

  1. Love her. Love, love, love her!!! The other day when I was writing about the baby monitor, I went back and reread the post that talked about it, and I found this quote:
    "...then I closed the door behind me and took Him at His word. I know that God is good, and that He doesn't go off duty and let things just fall apart. He has a plan for Charlotte, and whatever that plan is will not be enhanced by me obsessing over every single thing I think I can do to control her safety."
    She puts things into perspective. Love her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great blog!! When I have plenty of time I will definitely check out this blog!! Sounds like it's something I don't want to miss!!

    ReplyDelete