Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 23


This is my favorite book of all time. My Aunt suggested this book to me and when I went to Barnes and Noble to pick it up and realized it was about 30,000 pages, I almost didn't read it. Usually when I start a book, and it's good, I cant put it down till I finish it. Since this book was so thick I knew I couldn't sit and read the whole thing in one day. I got it anyways.
It took me 3 days to read it. I bawled like a baby. It's one of those "make you feel good books." I have read the whole thing 3 times. I read it once to Cody:) I asked Cody if he would read it before we got married. He agreed:) He started reading it one night and an hour into the book he was only on page 5. I was thinking it was going to take him 2 years to finish it. He got frustrated because the print is really small, the book is fat, and he is not a speed reader like me. I was half way joking when I said I would read it to him. He agreed! I am pretty sure I stayed in Van for a solid week so I could read to him every night, lol! He loved it just as much as I did! If you need a big fat lesson on unconditional love.......this book is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment