Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1


1. I found the love of my life
2. I always wanted to be a mother, the thought of it actually happening always scared me, now that it's here I have no idea why I was so scared.
3. After 27 years I have finally stopped biting my nails
4. I am a hopeless romantic
5. I LOVE sushi and could eat it everyday for every meal and I would if I could
6. I have realized in the last year I have a lot of patience
7. I love country music and dancing. I dream of being spun around on the dance floor a lot
8. I love living on a ranch in the middle of nowhere
9. My little family makes my day so much better
10. I don't care much going to the movie theater to watch a movie. I feel like I can't sit still that long. Watching a movie at home I can at least get up and walk around and do stuff while watching a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment