Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 13



I don't have a favorite Artist or band, I don't think? I have favorite songs that change from time to time. My favorite song right now is by Josh Abbott Band called O'Tonight. Every time we get in my car I turn this song on. I am sure it will change next month though:)


I grab your hand and you say, "wait"

I say "no girl it's way to late."

We've been playing games for week

Now I am ready to play for keeps


Oh, tonight, we're gonna set the world on fire

I am gonna set aside my pride

Not gonna be the one to say "goodbye"

Neither am I, Oh' tonight


So go on kiss me on the mouth

You know you want to; you should've done it by now

Girl you don't know how long I've tried

Been fighting feelings deep inside


So tell me what you want me to do

Oh, it's to late baby I've already fallen in love with you




No comments:

Post a Comment