Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9

The person who has gotten me through the most would be Cody. We have only known each other 8 years, but I have been through more in the last 8 years than I have my whole life. I know I can always count on him for anything. Before I met him I never really depended on anybody else, kept my feelings to myself, dealt with my own problems and kept a high wall up. It wasn't long after we met that my wall finally came down and I learned that I could count on him for anything, pour my heart out to him, tell him all my secrets and fears and still be loved unconditionally. I always wished we would have married sooner but God definitely knew what he was doing. We got married at just the right time. The only thing good that came that year was our wedding. If it wasn't for that I probably would have fallen to pieces.

Cody, you are my love, my life and everything good.






1 comment:

  1. Once again I love this blog!! This is one of my favorite pictures too!! I've said the same thing about y'alls first year of marriage. The only good thing that happened that year was y'alls wedding and getting you as a our daughter in law!! I honestly believe your marriage is stronger because of all the pain and suffering y'all had to endure that first year!! I love you both very much and I'm so happy y'all have sweet little Jones to share your life with now!!

    ReplyDelete