Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2

I can't just put one person I have known the longest. I have to put all three of these girls! We all met at the Olive Garden 10 years ago. I was the first to get a job there and it was pretty lonely at first. I just graduated from high school, moved to Tyler and just experienced my first broken heart. These were also my very first really good girlfriends I had. I didn't enjoy HS much and wasn't close to any of the girls and only had guyfriends. When I first started working at the OG everybody there was on drugs pretty much and I was this little sheltered girl that no one wanted to corrupt. After a few months all the druggy's eventually left and they started hiring pretty great people and I have made a lot of friends from that place!



Brandi was the first to come along (Far right). I am pretty shy and kept to myself and Brandi was very outgoing and very talkative. We didn't talk much at first until one day she just blurted out, "why do you walk like that?" I was a little shocked, a little embarrassed and didn't know how I walked. She started laughing and said she was trying to imitate it because she thought it was cute. We have been friends ever since! After I had my second surgery on my leg, my little strut dissapeared, I think she was dissapointed.



A few months later along came Bethany (Far left). Bethany is very outgoing, bubbly, super friendly and makes friends easy. EVERYONE loved her!



A few months after that along came Crystal. She was the very cute country girl that everyone fell in love with.



I am so glad I met each of these girls. Although, we don't see each other much we keep up with each other on FB. Brandi helped me come out of my shyness. She helped me be more outgoing and lured me out of my shelteredness somewhat:) Bethany helped me grow up. She was so mature for her age, had a fiance already and was momma goose to us all. She was a lot of fun and her sweet husband would let me drag her dancing A LOT and to all the Pat Green concerts around East Texas. Crystal was the one who helped me appreciate my country roots! All three of these girls are very special to me and had a huge impact on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment