Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3

Isn't this everybody's favorite show!?! I didn't start watching this show till college. It became my favorite fast! I have all seasons on DVD and Cody and I have watched every episode at least 5 times! When we are hanging out with Cody's cousins, almost always the conversation ends with, "like that one time on Friends when....."



I remember the first episode that came on TV. My family watched it that night and we never watched it again. I remember it being funny but mom said we were to young to watch it. I just never understood because I didn't think it was bad. It's not bad, but now that I am older I get the jokes:)

3 comments:

  1. Surprise, surprise!!! I knew what this blog was going to be when I first read your list! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I was telling someone at work the other night how you, Sheila, Ang, and I are always referencing Friends' episodes in normal conversation. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember a certain night when the boy's opened a can of whoop @$$ on the friend's scene it game!!!

    ReplyDelete