Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 10

The person I have done the most ***** up stuff with. Well I have never done any **** up things. That's kind of sad. I don't have that one epic story to tell that would shock everybody. I have a lot of rolling on the floor crazy stories that involve a few of my girlfriends. I have 2 girls that I have probably acted the craziest with, Elizabeth and Melissa. I became friends first with Melissa. Her and Elizabeth were roommates and they eventually talked me into moving into a house with them. We had a lot of fun. They are both very outgoing, loud, life of the party type girls and I was still shy and quiet with my occasionally burst of energy that surprised everyone. Cody gave Melissa the nickname yapper because she likes to talk, lol and Elizabeth always had a way of making us all laugh with her care free personality and her dance moves :). I would say I was definitely more care-free and did a few crazy things in my younger days with these girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment