Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11

I HATE LITTLE GREEN MEN!!!!!!




I was just going to leave this post with what I hate and the pic but I figured if someone came across this blog they would wonder, "why? That's ridiculous!"


I guess I hate dreams, my dreams. I have the weirdest most messed up dreams EVER! Cody and I used to stay at Nannies' house when we were in town until I dreamed of a little green man......we haven't stayed there since. I have always hated night time and going to bed. I always had a scared feeling and my dreams never helped the situation. The night I dreamed of this guy was the night hurricane Katrina hit. We had stayed up late spotlighting and then stayed up late watching the weather channel. I was super scared that night of going to sleep so I talked Cody into sleeping on the couch in the living room while I slept on the other couch. Our couches faced each other. Around 4 ish I woke up and my eyes were on Cody. Standing beside the couch was a little green man. He was about 3 ft, blonde hair, chili bowl haircut, dressed all in green and had a big knife hanging from his pocket and a green hat on. He wasn't a midget, he was just a short mature man. I immediately freeze, bug-eyed and all. Green man looks at me, then does a hokey-poky type thing to Cody's head. I close my eyes, open them and he is gone. I then hear him running behind the couch and I think he is going to jump over and attack me. I reach for the remote to turn the TV on to get some light and I hear him run down the hall. I am in full cardiac arrest and just sit there in shock, with the TV on till morning! When Cody wakes up I tell him this story, he laughs, thinks I am CRAZY then tells everyone at lunch time what I had told him. Daddo tells everyone that a little man used to live in the house that they torn down when they built their house and he used to have a picture. He tried to find the pic, but never found it. This story comes up sometimes in conversation. It's funny now but I will NEVER forget the feeling I had that night. The feeling of being so frightened you can't move or breath. It's not fun and I HATE the little green man for ruining my nights at Nannie's!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Perfect picture, hopefully someday you'll get over your hate for "little green men".........I am loving this blogathon!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete