Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Lazy Snow Days

We woke up to a complete white out this morning! We thought the snow had passed but at 10 this morning it started snowing again hard and didn't stop till this afternoon. I would guess we got about 4 inches. It's beautiful!

Cody actually came home at lunch and stayed in most of the day. Lucky us! I got to rest and get a little break and the boys had some much needed "guy" time! The low tonight is supposed to be 6 degrees and the high in the teens......burrrrr!

Jones is taking his pacifier more and more but we have to tease him. You have to hold him like he is nursing and then he ATTACKS it! His hair is getting lighter too. I was hoping for dark locks like his daddy but he is a cutie either way!


1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all got some much deserved snow time to hang out!! I'm also relieved Cody stayed in most of the day, it's TOO cold to be outside! They were warning people to keep all skin covered, because at the temps/wind chill factors y'all are having there's danger of frostbite, etc!! I know Jones enjoyed getting to have special "guy time" with his Daddy!! I love you all, please be careful, and stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete